MemcardRex, a memory card manager for Playstation emus was updated.
* Fixed errors which caused crash in the following situations:
- Formating a slot and saving card in .gme format.
- Opening a card containing corrupted slots.
- Attempt of an edit operation with no save selected.
* Fixed issue which caused significant delay when preferences dialog was opened for the first time.
* Fixed issue which locked a file even if it failed to open.
* Added second color picker to icon editor which is controlled by right mouse button.
* Added "All files (*.*)" option in the "Open Memory Card" dialog.
* Added warning message when editing a save with plugin.
- This message can be turned off in the preferences dialog.
* Added "Close All" option under the "File" menu.
* If the card could not be opened a more descriptive message is now shown.
* If the save region is unknown hex data will be shown instead in certain dialogs (Datel saves).
* Saves with ASCII encoding (opposite to default Shift-JIS) will now display correct title (Datel saves).
* Product codes can now be less then 10 character long but only if there is no identifier.
* Plugin specs updated. Refer to the sample interface code for changes.
* Updated "SpyroEdit" plugin to version 0.2.